FreakGamers - Gaming community

Hi guest, Due the exclusive content , register are available only with invitation code. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts.

Do you need one ? send a donation here : DONATE and we will send it to your paypal email in 12-24H . Thanks for support us.

Serverfiles Truva2 1-120 Official Server Files

laystoN

Freak member
Active user
ReactionScore

systems

OfflineShop System
Official Pet System
Official Gaya System
Official Won System
Official Costume Weapon System
Official Zodiak Items
Official Kyanit Items
Multilingual System
Official Arrow Bags
Official Okey Card System
Official Mirror System
Official alchemy system
Official Belt System
Official Belt System
Official Decontamination System
Expansion of Official Inventory
Official Block System
Official Konstüm Bonus Transfer
Official Bonus
Official Wolfman Character
Official Combination
Official Element System
Official Element Bonuses
Official Monster Information
Demonstrating the Falling Mobsters
Item Color Falling to Someone else
Bonus Board System
Erotic Costumes
Initially Wearing on Items
5. Efsun Exchange System
Hunter Ranking System
Guild Leader / General System
Official Meley Ranking System
Invertory Slot Marking System
5. Level Skill Selection System
Official Ruha Binding System
Official Magical Breakaway Stone
+ Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Efsun Botu
Quick Change Equipment
New Guild Buttons
Number of Minimap Online (Open / Close)
System Options Fog (On / Off)
Official ExpandedMoneyTaskbar
Official ExpandedTaskbar Butonu
Official 6. Skiller
Map of Meley
Magical Forest
+ Other Maps

Blocks in Files

You can not put the worn garbage tank at the bottom. When you had a costume gun in your hand yesterday and put the gun in a direct warehouse, then the costume gun was removed when the costume gun was removed. (Hasan Fidan)

You can not click on Non-Sellers while OfflineShop is open.

Pet vs. Trade When You Have a Pet. You can not open Market.

Tuxedos, wedding dresses and bouquet.

You can not open Quest vs. Open Trading. I just added Sourcesini. If Market. If you do not want to open any quests while you are open, add that Questa .. (Hasan Fidan)

Code (Text): If pc.ticaret () or pc.pazar () or pc.npc_pazar () or pc.depo () then syschat ("You can not use this item when any trading screen is open.") return end

Decontamination in my purification system KaRaReiS If the airbag fails to eject, the airbag goes out and warns you. OfflineShop Name Fix More Blocking or Fix Felan Do not come to mind Do not come shuan :) There are also Problems in Mind; Gaya System And Won System Overlay Gaya Gonna Take Over. For example, I have 3 Won and 0 Gaya. Let's reboot and I will go back to the game. This time 3 Gaya 0 Won Becomes Only Numbers Changing Place Yada My Char Bugda :) I have not opened another account and tried it again You see it again.

Meley does not appear on the Sculptures in the Map.

OfflineShop Bank will be added to Won So you only have Yang as the withdrawn money You will add the Wonda as the withdrawn money. OfflineShop'da Won'a Sold Items Only Bank Won to be added As I said.

Reflection in OfflineShop will be adapted. A Reflected Ithard Appears Reflecting the Normal Pazar Sheep But Does not Appear in the Offlineshop. Bottom Button Reflected Iteration If you reflect in the chat section, there is also Mirroring There is no problem in Onda.

Invertory Slot Marking System When you are putting the item in the off-line shop, that is to say, when you buy it and sell it in the off-line, it needs to be added red. But there is no such thing as the Normal Market. The item which is put in the trade.

When you click on the normal market package, you will get your armor off but you are using a package. Do Not Use Package Set On.

The Biggest Problem in My Eye is At Oyuncuyu Does not Follow :)

If you put the item on Sunday Won and buy it, even if it does not buy Won even Won. You do not have enough wonders or you need to buy a guitar.

Set Up Young Heroes Quest Set Up a Quest for Every 10 Levels OK Items on the Quest OK Do not Attract Settings for the Items Only Set Up a Goal at Every 10 Levels Current Quest Continuous Standing Stopped Player Time You Can Tap Quest and Take a Forfeit. I do not know Yada I do not know how to work the Prince of that Quest as an issue for how I do not know.

Magical Ormanda Tree Creation Text does not come out, so it becomes Efek in the texts, it takes out the bottom like smoke :) O Metine Add that effect I had done the last thing I did not know but do not go to check the map again.

The New Generation 's Shading No Friend A New Generation' s Appearance Named Subject Verdess It 's Coming Looked Generation But It' s Shining It 's Shining It' s Gone Before It 's Been Made Generation It Was Never Seen But There Was The Shine Of The Generation. A Strange Event :)

Prevent Slots in the Element System For example Slotta One Element Elements O Element There While There is Another Element If you click on it, you can remove it first. If you click on it, Elemente will click on it and you will not see the other one. Yada Try a Road You Know Do not Block It.

Someone Does Not Write What You Are Strong Against Under the Elements UNKNOW_TYPE Wrote Something Like Shuan Do not Come to the Moment On Attention. I did not add up to +200. If You Do not Want to Add It If You Add the Attachment to Look at My Attachments The Server Is Unreadable.

Belts No Problems Like Not Updating.
There is no item to be stored in the warehouse. I mean so I know I tried it but I did not look at the beam I just closed the warehouse İtem Koydum Close I Open again Depoyu Nilmişmedi. You Can Still Control But No Olmuyooooo Yaaaaaaa :)

5. No Lycan in Skill Selection System at the Level There is a folder named quest in the client pack you will download There are quests There are quests for choosing the skill for lycan.

This is very important:

If you choose Multi Dilden English, you will have the Turkish character problem because it is Turkish. Locale_en.eix open item / esc do english Download official itemdesc Compare later translate in additions.

The item_proto and mob_names in Locale_en are different. I have set item_protoked items according to the official item_names in the most folder of text2. Do not worry about ebooks English just make new additions to english. Do mob_namesi in english. Open Dump_Proto Locale_en folder English language dump_protodur. Release belongs to Turkish language. Enter Locale_en, enter mob_names, for example, you did with the dealer Dump_Proto Close it with Dump_proto in release Do not close it with Dump_proto already in both Locale_en already exists in exe. anyway then you will put the mob_proto file into the locale_en.exi in the pack, do not throw it into the server, do not throw it into the server english txtleri komple english is also english.

A Simple Example.

You will add a new item. Open the Release folder dump protoda item namese item name add item_protoy to the required location then close it with dump_proto and put the item_proto file into Locale_tr with item_names you will insert it into / usr / game / share / conf in item_protoy server to make these items appear in navicat NaviCata will be added to the pack, and item_proto will show up in the game. after that you will enter the item you added in the locale_en folder and add it to item_names and item_protos and close it with dump_proto and drop the item_protoy into the locale_en in the pack. What you are doing in Locale_tr will do the same in locale_en. Anyway, what is the locale_game, whatever you are doing in tr, you will do the same in locale_en but there is only one difference locale_tr in locale_game you will write in turkish and write locale_game in locale_en in english.

As I said, get the English language to open the game. If the mobs under the items or the items under the turkish language is a turkish character problem go to the locale_en folder and make the itemdesc in english mob_nameside in english.

2. Noteworthy is very important here.

You are in English and you are one click away and open the SysErr immediately you will know that 100% turkish locale_game or a text with interfacede is not locale_gamede or interfacede in locale_en :) eg syserrde says TOOLTIP_NABER_KARDESIM copy this text right now in locale_game and interface in tr Add to the location in locale_en.

e.g

Locale_res / locale_game

TOOLTIP_NABER_KARDESIM My brother

The CHF / locale_g up

TOOLTIP_NABER_KARDESIM My Brother

1. Account Name: Text1
Password: 12345

2. Account Name: Metin2

Msql Password: 1234 yards 12345 yards 123456

Come on Links:

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]

UPDATE MYSQL

[Hidden content]

MYSQL PASSWORD: 123456

Client When you download Locale_en.eix / epk Open already in the pack There is Eternexus You can use it. Then Add Locale_GAME After Opening Locale_en.

Kod (Text):
TOOLTIP_BUYPRICE1 [Sale Price]

VirusTotal

Setup the gamepaylas.tar.gz'y throw it into / usr from Putty cd / usr && tar zxvf GamePaylas.tar.gz the mysqlpaylas.tar.gz'y Drop into / var / db from Putty cd / var / db && tar zxvf MysqlPaylas.tar.gz Delete Your Own Sourcen the gamesourcepaylas.tar.gz'y In / usr / src from Putty cd / usr / src && tar zxvf GameSourcePaylas.tar.gz Server Startup cd / usr / game && sh run.sh (Number of Channels to be opened) If Build Game and Db into / usr / game / share / bin Server Works as TXT. Dump TXTs into / usr / game / share / conf Build a Game cd / usr / src / GameSource / Server / game / src gmake clean && gmake -j 20 Build DB cd / usr / src / GameSource / Server / db / src gmake clean && gmake -j 20 Build Game and DB Two-in-One cd / usr / src / GameSource / Server gmake all Best regards.

misoginul95

Freak member
ReactionScore

systems

OfflineShop System
Official Pet System
Official Gaya System
Official Won System
Official Zodiak Items
Official Kyanit Items
Multilingual System
Official Arrow Bags
Official Mirror System
Official alchemy system
Official Belt System
Official Belt System
Official Block System
Official Bonus
Official Combination
Official Element System
Official Element Bonuses
Bonus Board System
Erotic Costumes
5. Efsun Exchange System
Hunter Ranking System
+ Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Efsun Botu
Quick Change Equipment
New Guild Buttons
Official 6. Skiller
Map of Meley
Magical Forest
+ Other Maps

Blocks in Files

You can not put the worn garbage tank at the bottom. When you had a costume gun in your hand yesterday and put the gun in a direct warehouse, then the costume gun was removed when the costume gun was removed. (Hasan Fidan)

You can not open Quest vs. Open Trading. I just added Sourcesini. If Market. If you do not want to open any quests while you are open, add that Questa .. (Hasan Fidan)

Code (Text): If pc.ticaret () or pc.pazar () or pc.npc_pazar () or pc.depo () then syschat ("You can not use this item when any trading screen is open.") return end

Decontamination in my purification system KaRaReiS If the airbag fails to eject, the airbag goes out and warns you. OfflineShop Name Fix More Blocking or Fix Felan Do not come to mind Do not come shuan :) There are also Problems in Mind; Gaya System And Won System Overlay Gaya Gonna Take Over. For example, I have 3 Won and 0 Gaya. Let's reboot and I will go back to the game. This time 3 Gaya 0 Won Becomes Only Numbers Changing Place Yada My Char Bugda :) I have not opened another account and tried it again You see it again.

OfflineShop Bank will be added to Won So you only have Yang as the withdrawn money You will add the Wonda as the withdrawn money. OfflineShop'da Won'a Sold Items Only Bank Won to be added As I said.

Reflection in OfflineShop will be adapted. A Reflected Ithard Appears Reflecting the Normal Pazar Sheep But Does not Appear in the Offlineshop. Bottom Button Reflected Iteration If you reflect in the chat section, there is also Mirroring There is no problem in Onda.

Invertory Slot Marking System When you are putting the item in the off-line shop, that is to say, when you buy it and sell it in the off-line, it needs to be added red. But there is no such thing as the Normal Market. The item which is put in the trade.

When you click on the normal market package, you will get your armor off but you are using a package. Do Not Use Package Set On.

If you put the item on Sunday Won and buy it, even if it does not buy Won even Won. You do not have enough wonders or you need to buy a guitar.

Set Up Young Heroes Quest Set Up a Quest for Every 10 Levels OK Items on the Quest OK Do not Attract Settings for the Items Only Set Up a Goal at Every 10 Levels Current Quest Continuous Standing Stopped Player Time You Can Tap Quest and Take a Forfeit. I do not know Yada I do not know how to work the Prince of that Quest as an issue for how I do not know.

Magical Ormanda Tree Creation Text does not come out, so it becomes Efek in the texts, it takes out the bottom like smoke :) O Metine Add that effect I had done the last thing I did not know but do not go to check the map again.

The New Generation 's Shading No Friend A New Generation' s Appearance Named Subject Verdess It 's Coming Looked Generation But It' s Shining It 's Shining It' s Gone Before It 's Been Made Generation It Was Never Seen But There Was The Shine Of The Generation. A Strange Event :)

Prevent Slots in the Element System For example Slotta One Element Elements O Element There While There is Another Element If you click on it, you can remove it first. If you click on it, Elemente will click on it and you will not see the other one. Yada Try a Road You Know Do not Block It.

Someone Does Not Write What You Are Strong Against Under the Elements UNKNOW_TYPE Wrote Something Like Shuan Do not Come to the Moment On Attention. I did not add up to +200. If You Do not Want to Add It If You Add the Attachment to Look at My Attachments The Server Is Unreadable.

There is no item to be stored in the warehouse. I mean so I know I tried it but I did not look at the beam I just closed the warehouse İtem Koydum Close I Open again Depoyu Nilmişmedi. You Can Still Control But No Olmuyooooo Yaaaaaaa :)

5. No Lycan in Skill Selection System at the Level There is a folder named quest in the client pack you will download There are quests There are quests for choosing the skill for lycan.

This is very important:

If you choose Multi Dilden English, you will have the Turkish character problem because it is Turkish. Locale_en.eix open item / esc do english Download official itemdesc Compare later translate in additions.

The item_proto and mob_names in Locale_en are different. I have set item_protoked items according to the official item_names in the most folder of text2. Do not worry about ebooks English just make new additions to english. Do mob_namesi in english. Open Dump_Proto Locale_en folder English language dump_protodur. Release belongs to Turkish language. Enter Locale_en, enter mob_names, for example, you did with the dealer Dump_Proto Close it with Dump_proto in release Do not close it with Dump_proto already in both Locale_en already exists in exe. anyway then you will put the mob_proto file into the locale_en.exi in the pack, do not throw it into the server, do not throw it into the server english txtleri komple english is also english.

A Simple Example.

You will add a new item. Open the Release folder dump protoda item namese item name add item_protoy to the required location then close it with dump_proto and put the item_proto file into Locale_tr with item_names you will insert it into / usr / game / share / conf in item_protoy server to make these items appear in navicat NaviCata will be added to the pack, and item_proto will show up in the game. after that you will enter the item you added in the locale_en folder and add it to item_names and item_protos and close it with dump_proto and drop the item_protoy into the locale_en in the pack. What you are doing in Locale_tr will do the same in locale_en. Anyway, what is the locale_game, whatever you are doing in tr, you will do the same in locale_en but there is only one difference locale_tr in locale_game you will write in turkish and write locale_game in locale_en in english.

As I said, get the English language to open the game. If the mobs under the items or the items under the turkish language is a turkish character problem go to the locale_en folder and make the itemdesc in english mob_nameside in english.

You are in English and you are one click away and open the SysErr immediately you will know that 100% turkish locale_game or a text with interfacede is not locale_gamede or interfacede in locale_en :) eg syserrde says TOOLTIP_NABER_KARDESIM copy this text right now in locale_game and interface in tr Add to the location in locale_en.

e.g

Locale_res / locale_game

The CHF / locale_g up

Come on Links:

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]

UPDATE MYSQL

[Hidden content]

Client When you download Locale_en.eix / epk Open already in the pack There is Eternexus You can use it. Then Add Locale_GAME After Opening Locale_en.

Kod (Text):

VirusTotal

Setup the gamepaylas.tar.gz'y throw it into / usr from Putty cd / usr && tar zxvf GamePaylas.tar.gz the mysqlpaylas.tar.gz'y Drop into / var / db from Putty cd / var / db && tar zxvf MysqlPaylas.tar.gz Delete Your Own Sourcen the gamesourcepaylas.tar.gz'y In / usr / src from Putty cd / usr / src && tar zxvf GameSourcePaylas.tar.gz Server Startup cd / usr / game && sh run.sh (Number of Channels to be opened) If Build Game and Db into / usr / game / share / bin Server Works as TXT. Dump TXTs into / usr / game / share / conf Build a Game cd / usr / src / GameSource / Server / game / src gmake clean && gmake -j 20 Build DB cd / usr / src / GameSource / Server / db / src gmake clean && gmake -j 20 Build Game and DB Two-in-One cd / usr / src / GameSource / Server gmake all Best regards.
I will try

horvatadrian11

Freak member
Active user
ReactionScore

systems

OfflineShop System
Official Pet System
Official Gaya System
Official Won System
Official Zodiak Items
Official Kyanit Items
Multilingual System
Official Arrow Bags
Official Mirror System
Official alchemy system
Official Belt System
Official Belt System
Official Block System
Official Bonus
Official Combination
Official Element System
Official Element Bonuses
Bonus Board System
Erotic Costumes
5. Efsun Exchange System
Hunter Ranking System
+ Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Efsun Botu
Quick Change Equipment
New Guild Buttons
Official 6. Skiller
Map of Meley
Magical Forest
+ Other Maps

Blocks in Files

This is very important:

A Simple Example.

e.g

Locale_res / locale_game

The CHF / locale_g up

Come on Links:

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]

UPDATE MYSQL

[Hidden content]

Kod (Text):

VirusTotal

Thank you brateee

LegendOfLast

Freak member
ReactionScore

systems

OfflineShop System
Official Pet System
Official Gaya System
Official Won System
Official Zodiak Items
Official Kyanit Items
Multilingual System
Official Arrow Bags
Official Mirror System
Official alchemy system
Official Belt System
Official Belt System
Official Block System
Official Bonus
Official Combination
Official Element System
Official Element Bonuses
Bonus Board System
Erotic Costumes
5. Efsun Exchange System
Hunter Ranking System
+ Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Efsun Botu
Quick Change Equipment
New Guild Buttons
Official 6. Skiller
Map of Meley
Magical Forest
+ Other Maps

Blocks in Files

This is very important:

A Simple Example.

e.g

Locale_res / locale_game

The CHF / locale_g up

Come on Links:

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]

UPDATE MYSQL

[Hidden content]

Kod (Text):

VirusTotal

Full files?

Dunyamaster

Freak level 0
Active user
ReactionScore

systems

OfflineShop System
Official Pet System
Official Gaya System
Official Won System
Official Zodiak Items
Official Kyanit Items
Multilingual System
Official Arrow Bags
Official Mirror System
Official alchemy system
Official Belt System
Official Belt System
Official Block System
Official Bonus
Official Combination
Official Element System
Official Element Bonuses
Bonus Board System
Erotic Costumes
5. Efsun Exchange System
Hunter Ranking System
+ Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Efsun Botu
Quick Change Equipment
New Guild Buttons
Official 6. Skiller
Map of Meley
Magical Forest
+ Other Maps

Blocks in Files

This is very important:

A Simple Example.

e.g

Locale_res / locale_game

The CHF / locale_g up

Come on Links:

[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]
[Hidden content]

UPDATE MYSQL

[Hidden content]

Kod (Text):

VirusTotal