FreakGamers - Gaming community

Hi guest, Due the exclusive content , register are available only with invitation code. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts.

Do you need one ? send a donation here : DONATE and we will send it to your paypal email in 12-24H . Thanks for support us.

Make money from Mining

Gordon

Freak member
Active user
ReactionScore
if yo uwant to get easy money (only with 10k budget every month you can get more than 1k+ euro )
so i mean you can buy
GPU x12 gtx 1080ti
MOBO ashrock h110
RAM DDR4 8gb
CPU intel i3
PSU x2 corsair 1400w Platinum
FAN x8 pc case fan with 12cm 0.30a or higer
so thats :) it in 9-10 months maximum you can get your money back and start to get good profit :)
also you can get the same profit with x16 rx 580 but you need to buy motherboard with more gpu's slots
& you can make with asic miners but is danger to lose your money if coins change algorithm
--if you have question about mining ask me :)

Last edited:

[RaffaeL]

Freak level 3
Active user
ReactionScore
if yo uwant to get easy money (only with 10k budget every month you can get more than 1k+ euro )
so i mean you can buy
GPU x12 gtx 1080ti
MOBO ashrock h110
RAM DDR4 8gb
CPU intel i3
PSU x2 corsair 1400w Platinum
FAN x8 pc case fan with 12cm 0.30a or higer
so thats :) it in 9-10 months maximum you can get your money back and start to get good profit :)
also you can get the same profit with x16 rx 580 but you need to buy motherboard with more gpu's slots
& you can make with asic miners but is danger to lose your money if coins change algorithm
--if you have question about mining ask me :)

Fair enough, but first of all everyone has to ask himself:
Is Mining Legal In My Country?
As such...

The general rule of thumb regarding bitcoin mining remains relatively straightforward. If you are able to own and use cryptocurrency where you live, you should also be able to mine cryptocurrency in that location as well. If owning cryptocurrency is illegal where you live, mining is most likely also illegal. However, there are few exceptions to this rule and the legality of cryptocurrency is not that clear.

*Note that laws are always subject to change, so it’s important to do thorough research before investing in mining equipment. If you don’t already know whether the ownership of cryptocurrency itself is legal or illegal in your country,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Peace.