FreakGamers - Gaming community

Hi guest, Due the exclusive content , register are available only with invitation code. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts.

Do you need one ? send a donation here : DONATE and we will send it to your paypal email in 12-24H . Thanks for support us.

Serverfiles Serverfiles "Full like official" + Source

Matuszka1

Freak member
Active user
ReactionScore
Ayy. I've seen a guy who trying to sell serverfiles "Full like official" for idk how much Euro. I was lucky and i have those files but i haven't got time to test it (sorry). So...yea...The files language is Portuguese and it's got several systems in it that's a fact. I have got some pictures too from the seller's threads. But i don't know how they fit to the reality.

The file contains:
Source ( Unbugged full, only 3 warning in all source , and stable 100%, no crash or other error )
Game ( Offline shop with won system added , Won System , Bind system, Costume absorbtion created from my friend like official dosen't exist on internet, Pet system like official with skills, sash with scale, costume weapons, costume mount, okey card system, more dungeons like official and other )
Client ( Client is standard with all system 's added like official, 4 inventory, new weapons and armors, new accesories, day / night and more system 's )
Please leave a comment if the pictures or the description doesn't fit to the reality!

Pictures:
You need to reply to this in order to see this content.

Download:

Google Drive:
MEGA(If the Google Drive doesn't work download with MEGA please. But i'm 100% sure they will delete the files from MEGA soon...):

Good luck with it guys and please share your experience with me.

Regards.

Last edited:

Zahirxsmail

Freak level 0
Active user
ReactionScore
Thanks mauszka to give us free so we can make our own server without pay.

MRodrigoXx

Freak member
Active user
ReactionScore
Files has too many bugs for something that was payed... Pet system is bugged and incomplete, costume weapon too... It doesn't fully match the pictures since i cant find the taskbar options that they have it there. Won doesn't fully work... Offline shop is incomplete...
I don't recommend working on this serverfiles except to take some system etc...

Matuszka1

Freak member
Active user
ReactionScore
That's why everybody ignores "Fun4Kids" (the seller) from their forums.
Btw i get it for free, that's why i release this sh1t. The seller is a big scammer.

SnakerSnk

Freak member
Active user
ReactionScore
link download is broken, please give us a mega link, thx

Matuszka1

Freak member
Active user
ReactionScore
Mega link uploaded. Download them fast 'cause they will delete them soon. Someone reports every file (maybe the original seller), that's why i cant share the full mega folder.

Abdallh

Freak level 0
Active user
ReactionScore
are you sure is that full file?
source client without lib why??

speedyy

Freak member
Active user
ReactionScore
its not full extern server/client not found haha

SaimonSpeak